information about our customers.
We ask that you read it carefully.
Notice of Your Financial Privacy Rights
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean the
This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words "you"
and "your" we mean the
following types of customers:
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect
on our customers.
We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
- All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with
- Deposit account
- Loan account
- Safe deposit box
- Retail installment contract we hold and service
- All IRA accounts for which we act as custodian
We first define some terms.
The Information That We Collect
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that
we collect in connection
with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic
personal information does not include
information that is available from public sources, such as telephone
directories or government records.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control or a company that
owns or controls us, or a company
that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls
us. Ownership does not mean
complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an
affiliate of ours.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following
Information We Disclose About You
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
We do NOT disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone
except as permitted by law.
The Confidentiality, Security, and Integrity of Your Nonpublic Personal
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those
employees who need to know that
information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical,
electronic, and procedural
safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic
Nonpublic Personal Information and Former Customers
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customers
except permitted by law.